Disability Access Statement
The Hannafore Point Hotel aims to attract a wide range of visitors irrespective of age, physical, intellectual or sensory ability. We are continually improving and raising the standard of our visitor facilities and customer care to ensure all our guests can admire the natural beauty from inside or out.
- We have a bus stop about 50 yards from our front door
- The nearest train station is about ¾ miles from us.
- A taxi can take guests to our site
- We can be contacted via our website, phone or fax
Arrival and Car parking facilities
- There is disabled car parking bays to the front of reception
- We can assist guests with luggage
Main Entrance Areas
- The front door has twenty steps leading up to the main entrance door
- There is disabled access along the front of the building and through the back of the Headland Restaurant – There is a door bell to call a member of staff to open access doors
- There are chairs in reception so guests can rest
Public Areas – general (internal)
- The site is made up of different surfaces and levels. Staff can give assistance if needed.
Inside our Hotel
- We have eight steps from the disabled access (next to Restaurant) down to reception.
- We have eight steps from reception up to the restaurant
- Disabled toilet is based in the Sea Kitchen on the ground floor (using the disabled access)
- Hotel lift accessing the majority of bedrooms, however there are 3/ 4 steps from the lift to the bedrooms – Please note the lift can only be used via the disabled access (next to Restaurant)
- Staff assistance is available twenty four hours a day
- There are 12 steps to access our spa and leisure centre, and once in the spa a further 20 steps up to our Gym and Spa treatment rooms.
- Any recommendations for improvements we could make to our facilities are welcomed